Login to your account

Username *
Password *
Remember Me

Create an account

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Name *
Username *
Password *
Verify password *
Email *
Verify email *
Captcha *

Chillzee KiMo TEN (Tamil - English - Novel) Contest 2019

× Come, let's discuss about Ramani Chandran to Chitra Bala and Agatha Christie to Abdul Kalam!

file Varathinal petra saabam poem series discussion

13 Feb 2017 07:03 #1 by Chillzee Team

• Administrator
  • Administrator

• Like received: 2988
  • Forum thread to discuss Revathi siva mam's Varathinal petra saabam series

Regards,
    Chillzee Team :-)
    13 Feb 2017 07:14 #2 by Chillzee Team

• Administrator
  • Administrator

• Like received: 2988
  • புத்தம் புது கவிதை கதை!!!!

ரேவதி சிவா mam எழுதும் இந்த புதிய கவிதைத் தொடரில், கதையில் பயணிப்பவரோடு நாமும் பயணிப்போம்... வாங்க பிரென்ட்ஸ் @ www.chillzee.in/stories/tamil-thodarkath...aabam-01-revathisiva

Regards,
    Chillzee Team :-)
    13 Feb 2017 09:38 #3 by sivagangavathi

• Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Enjoying whatever doing...

• Like received: 220
  • Thank you team for the cute and appropriate picture :thnkx:

Books and pen change many things in the world...Use it and change..by Revathi siva
    18 Feb 2017 12:17 #4 by AdharvJo

• Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

• Like received: 480
  • Hi Ma'am,
    I am Adharvjo....Yarun rombha yosickadhinga ;)
    I am a kuddi follower of Mano's Idhuvarai. Accidently ungaloda comment-um padichen for epi 21....Yarkanave naa oru anda space edhuthu enoda comment share seithathala I didn't want to share this in the article section...Ninga-lum adhai padika nerunthiduma-n enaku theriyadhu so tak-n unga series forum flash achi....

Life science is a great thing Ma'am unga parents kaga padichalum ungalukaga padichalum I know there are lot of things you can explore... But I still see your thirst of doing Law. Ungala mathiri-a enakkum appadi oru asai irundhadhu but life time-la mudikanumn ellam thonalai...Because enoda life tym naa vera oru sketch vachikittu irukurdhala ;) .

Impressed with your dream... Lawyer Ji ninga Unga dream reach aga still you have lot of time.... Life Partner Kaga Life time dream ah miss panidathinga.....It is not an easy thing to do law ninga entha specialization seinumn irukingan theriyala but Law mattum thaan unga goal ah irundha you can do extension law courses which would be connected to Life science by wic u will not forgo ur efforts put on ur pg & UG neriya neriya options available irukk illaingala so do try your best to get through.... Certain course-k rombha delay seya kudadhu n most important ella age-layum padikalam ana padikvendiya age-la padicha adhoda effect ah thani thaan.....Unga varungala life partner ena solluvangan ellam rombha yosikadhinga ungalukk pidichadha ninga seyalam. Lawyer ninga first eppadi unga views convince pananumn therinjikanga I know still parents will not be able to see ur view not sure if u have approached them asking if you just study and not to practice..... Fake game-n ellam ninaikadhinga try your best...... course mudikuradhukula lot of transitions can happen. Adhumattum illa sometimes we might think idhu namakku pidichadhu we can make it happen but after entering we might feel it's not our cup of tea....Taste seithu nama cup of tea illana ninakiradhu ok but without trying do not pour it we will regret for that as well.

WHEN THERE IS A WILL THERE IS WAY....Kandipa Mudiyum :GL: I just felt like sharing this adhinga prisangin ninaikadhinga ninachalum parvalanga ;) Hope you will make ur dreams Happen. (y)
    The following user(s) Liked this message: sivagangavathi
    18 Feb 2017 14:52 #5 by sivagangavathi

• Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Enjoying whatever doing...

• Like received: 220
  • Dont think bad ma, you are not a adika prasangi. You are familiar to me by your comments. Sometimes I think you as a chella kid of chillzee bez of your enthusiastic and funny comments . you always welcome may be it is sweet or bitter truth.
    Some people may have different interests which is not related to one to other one.
    I too like that. I done my life science also with interest my dear .Eventhough I done law ,I love science.I love science,law ,english and tamil literature . Because of our delayed judgment in court make me to study law. I always think why it happen , Is indian law is a tough one or it is complicate?
    Always argue with parents is different when compare to other. I think you will understand it.
    why I want to study before my lifetime bez the REASON they told for not to study make my mind to study law .May be I too a adamant. Is a course make a girl not marry to anyone?
    This only provoke me to study law ma.
    I accept with you, sometimes we dont like the tea after drink it. I want to drink that tea fully and if it is not good means, make my mind what mistake in this tea make me not to drink(that time too I want to drink it fully then only I know its composition ).And
    Wish you your dreams to be fulfill.
    always your comments welcome Adhi. Can I call you Adhi?
    Thank you for your comment ma :)

Books and pen change many things in the world...Use it and change..by Revathi siva
    The following user(s) Liked this message: AdharvJo
    18 Feb 2017 18:22 #6 by AdharvJo

• Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

• Like received: 480
  • Kid ah :ohmy: :lol: :lol: Amul Baby range-k feel panavachitinga..... After a day full of messy work schedule inga articles padikumbodhu battery recharge aguthu avalodhan ma'am ;)

Thank you so very much for your wishes Ma'am. :yes:

Unga response parthu WOW-n thaan solla thonudhu.... Oru course girl oda marriage-k connected ah-n ketingana as girl I would say no but nambaloda so called orthodox society appadi thaan irukungale....You may say we are the society-n yes we r the once but ellame pazhai kalathula irundhu appadi-a continue agudhu ma'am namba maralam ana namai suthi irupavangala mathamudiyadhu... Indha revolutionary ideas ellam work out aga rombha kashtam changes konduvara try seithalum sari expect seithalum sari nondhu noodles agiduvom :(

Kandipa Adhi-n kupidalam no issues Madam Ji :)
    The following user(s) Liked this message: sivagangavathi
    • Allowed: to create new topic.
    • Allowed: to reply.
    • Allowed: to add attachements.
    • Not Allowed: to edit your message.

Come join the FUN!

Write @ Chillzee
    Download Chillzee Jokes for Android
    (Click the image to get the app from Google Play Store)
    Go to top