Log in Register

Login to your account

Username *
Password *
Remember Me

Create an account

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Name *
Username *
Password *
Verify password *
Email *
Verify email *
Captcha *

Chillzee KiMo TEN (Tamil - English - Novel) Contest 2019


× Come, let's discuss about Ramani Chandran to Chitra Bala and Agatha Christie to Abdul Kalam!

check Chillzee Short stories discussion

03 Mar 2015 10:17 #19 by vathsala r

  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

  • Posts: 2615
  • Like received: 1440
  • ithu thaan kathalaa , namma Binds storynnu theriyuhu. Innarkku innarenru yaarodatha irukkum? Any guesses. :Q: :Q:

    போற்றுவார் போற்றலெல்லாம் போகட்டும் கண்ணனுக்கே
    03 Mar 2015 10:26 #20 by Sailaja U M

  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Shailu

  • Posts: 631
  • Like received: 154
  • I guess it is a story of BHUVI :Q: :Q: :Q: :Q:

    vathsala r wrote: ithu thaan kathalaa , namma Binds storynnu theriyuhu. Innarkku innarenru yaarodatha irukkum? Any guesses. :Q: :Q:


    :) You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough :)
    03 Mar 2015 10:31 - 03 Mar 2015 10:33 #21 by vathsala r

  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

  • Posts: 2615
  • Like received: 1440
  • Enakku ennamo 'elanthai pazha kizhavi' ezhuthinaare, If iam correct it is suresh, avaraodathaa irukkumonnu thonuthu. Illainana, jayodathaa irukkummonnu thonuthu. Paarkalaam :Q: :Q:

    Sailaja U M wrote: I guess it is a story of BHUVI :Q: :Q: :Q: :Q:

    vathsala r wrote: ithu thaan kathalaa , namma Binds storynnu theriyuhu. Innarkku innarenru yaarodatha irukkum? Any guesses. :Q: :Q:


    போற்றுவார் போற்றலெல்லாம் போகட்டும் கண்ணனுக்கே
    Last Edit: 03 Mar 2015 10:33 by vathsala r.
    03 Mar 2015 10:35 #22 by ManoRamesh

  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • I am not SPECIAL but Limited Edition

  • Posts: 1700
  • Like received: 1001
  • enaku Suresh illaina Thagamani mam onu thonuthu

    vathsala r wrote: Enakku ennamo 'elanthai pazha kizhavi' ezhuthinaare, If iam correct it is suresh, avaraodathaa irukkumonnu thonuthu. Illainana, jayodathaa irukkummonnu thonuthu. Paarkalaam :Q: :Q:

    Sailaja U M wrote: I guess it is a story of BHUVI :Q: :Q: :Q: :Q:

    vathsala r wrote: ithu thaan kathalaa , namma Binds storynnu theriyuhu. Innarkku innarenru yaarodatha irukkum? Any guesses. :Q: :Q:

    03 Mar 2015 10:45 #23 by chitra

  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

  • Posts: 1598
  • Like received: 952
  • nanum suresh enru than ninaikiren

    Don't take yourself seriously, no one else does
    03 Mar 2015 16:59 #24 by Admin

  • Moderator
  • Moderator

  • Posts: 1562
  • Like received: 928
  • innarukku innarendru is written by Thangamani Swaminathan. It will be published later today or tomm.

    Regards,
    Shanthi
    Chillzee.in Administrator
    • Allowed: to create new topic.
    • Allowed: to reply.
    • Allowed: to add attachements.
    • Not Allowed: to edit your message.

    Come join the FUN!

    Write @ Chillzee
    Download Chillzee Jokes for Android
    (Click the image to get the app from Google Play Store)
    Go to top