Log in Register

Login to your account

Username *
Password *
Remember Me

Create an account

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Name *
Username *
Password *
Verify password *
Email *
Verify email *
Captcha *
× Time to relax!

file Riddles and puzzles

16 Oct 2014 12:27 #13 by ManoRamesh

  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • I am not SPECIAL but Limited Edition

  • Posts: 1700
  • Like received: 1001
  • Ungaloda compare panna I am so junior Teacher

    vathsala r wrote: mano u r awesome (y)

    ManoRamesh wrote: Happy birthday song

    vathsala r wrote: A poor man is sitting in a hotel. A rich man is sitting beside him.
    The poor man says I have an amazing talent. I know all the songs that exists in this world.
    He bets all the money in rich man's wallet saying that he can sing a popular song on the name that the rich man chooses.
    The rich man chooses the name rani.
    The poor man goes home rich.
    what song did he sing?

    16 Oct 2014 12:27 #14 by vathsala r

  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

  • Posts: 2615
  • Like received: 1440
  • NO Mano. Try again. Oru hint: Romba kanakku ellam podatheenga. There is a catch in the question.

    ManoRamesh wrote: 8 days

    vathsala r wrote: ippo konjam maths...
    12 people take 4 days to dig a big hole. How many days will it take for 3 people to dig 1/2 hole?


    போற்றுவார் போற்றலெல்லாம் போகட்டும் கண்ணனுக்கே
    16 Oct 2014 12:28 #15 by ManoRamesh

  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • I am not SPECIAL but Limited Edition

  • Posts: 1700
  • Like received: 1001
  • The work was already done. no need to do it again aha :Q:

    vathsala r wrote: NO Mano. Try again. Oru hint: Romba kanakku ellam podatheenga. There is a catch in the question.

    ManoRamesh wrote: 8 days

    vathsala r wrote: ippo konjam maths...
    12 people take 4 days to dig a big hole. How many days will it take for 3 people to dig 1/2 hole?

    16 Oct 2014 12:31 - 16 Oct 2014 13:23 #16 by vathsala r

  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

  • Posts: 2615
  • Like received: 1440
  • 4.Just imagine, you are stuck in a closed dark room with few snakes around. If u try to move there is a risk of stamping on the snakes. How will u escape?

    போற்றுவார் போற்றலெல்லாம் போகட்டும் கண்ணனுக்கே
    Last Edit: 16 Oct 2014 13:23 by vathsala r.
    16 Oct 2014 12:32 #17 by vathsala r

  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

  • Posts: 2615
  • Like received: 1440
  • No. Try again ;)

    ManoRamesh wrote: The work was already done. no need to do it again aha :Q:

    vathsala r wrote: NO Mano. Try again. Oru hint: Romba kanakku ellam podatheenga. There is a catch in the question.

    ManoRamesh wrote: 8 days

    vathsala r wrote: ippo konjam maths...
    12 people take 4 days to dig a big hole. How many days will it take for 3 people to dig 1/2 hole?


    போற்றுவார் போற்றலெல்லாம் போகட்டும் கண்ணனுக்கே
    16 Oct 2014 12:39 #18 by ManoRamesh

  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • I am not SPECIAL but Limited Edition

  • Posts: 1700
  • Like received: 1001
  • By stop imagination ;)

    vathsala r wrote: Just imagine, you are stuck in a closed dark room with few snakes around. If u try to move there is a risk of stamping on the snakes. How will u escape?

    • Allowed: to create new topic.
    • Allowed: to reply.
    • Allowed: to add attachements.
    • Not Allowed: to edit your message.

    Chillzee Series update schedule

    M Tu W Th F Sa  Su
    MMVU

    NeeNaan

    KNY

    KTKOP

    PVOVN2

    PMM

    IOKK2

    VTV

    IOK

    NIN

    EEKS

    KET

    KKP

    POK

    EMS

    NSS

    NSS

    KiMo

    NSS

    VIVA

    VAMA

    * - Change in schedule / New series

    If you would like to start a series @ Chillzee, please read this article or e-mail us!

    Go to top