Username *
Password *
Remember Me

Create an account

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Name *
Username *
Password *
Verify password *
Email *
Verify email *
Captcha *
Menu

Whats up @ Chillzee!

<h5><b>All Short Stories are categorized for your ease of use!</b></h5>
All Short Stories are categorized for your ease of use!
   Check out what's trending in the stories section @ Chillzee. Click this text to read more...                                                                  Check out what's trending in the stories section @ Chillzee. Click this text to read more...
(Reading time: 11 - 22 minutes)
1 1 1 1 1 Rating 5.00 (2 Votes)
Short Story - Am I Craughing or craffing?!!! - Lalli - 5.0 out of 5 based on 2 votes

Short Story - Am I Craughing or craffing?!!! - Lalli

craughing

Mom… what’s your problem? I dunno when will it get over… once completed will inform you mom… stop worrying mom Rahini will come earlier if I am not…. bye mom…me started…”

As I started for interview my mom was worrying to be alone in room since she had come here for only 10 days leave. So she was asking me to come earlier. But I was not in the position to explain her patiently. I got one track mind about this interview. Nothing else in my mind. I needed a better job than my current job. My life was same for the past 3 years. I didn’t have any growth in financial wise. In my home we even started searching alliance for my sister. So I needed this job for sure. It was a project level interview. Since my technical level was already got completed I was in hope that surely I will get this offer.

I was wearing my dark green color anarkali top which was having 3/4th netted black sleeve and wearing matching black legging. My mistake was I had a head bath that day. My hair was little messy could not able to control it. So I just let my shiny lengthy browny hair untidy. My shampoo and hair serum was smelling great together more than my perfume. I didn’t have time to tie it up properly. I didn’t care about it. Because interview place was too away from my place. So I Didn’t give much importance to my appearance. Even I forgot to keep bindi. Time was already 10.30 they asked me to be there by 12.45.

Finally said bye to mom and started to bus stop which was just a stone’s throw from my room. While I was walking itself noticed that one bus was already in stop. I started running to catch that bus because it was white board. Thankfully I boarded into that. Once I took my seat just pinged to my friend karthi that “I started to interview tell others that will come late and don’t say anything about this interview.” She said “ok di... No problem. You do well... will see you in office... bye “...

I picked my headset and started listening to “maruvaarthai pesathe” song in loop.The bus travel in Chennai is a big headache. It had been long time since I travelled in bus. Already I was in second bus after this needed to take another bus. “Omg. How irritating it is. Now my hair is full of knots. As time passed it started sweating. Felt no use in my bath. Was feeling thirsty and hungry. Better I could have boarded into ac bus. Was seeing others wondering how they are going to office daily in this way. I could not even imagine that. I Started thinking if I got this offer shall I buy a new scotty or shall I ask for cab?” This was only going in my mind. Because bus travel was that much hectic.

Oops…Finally reached the company by 11.45 itself and dialed Prakash number whom I was supposed to meet there. He picked my call after few rings.

“Hi...Prakash here.”

“Hi… good morning… this is Lalitha… came for an interview…”

“Oh yeah Lalitha tell me … where are you now… did you reach?”

“Yes… I am in front of gate 1.”

“Ok then come to gate 3 and call me again.”

“Ok bye.”

Asked security who was in gate 1 “where is gate3?”.

“It’s behind so go directly and take right” – security.

“Ok thank you…”

I was looking for right cut which he told but it was not visible to me… Trying again saw one office bus which was taking right cut after 1km. “shit… it’s ridiculous…Omg… in this summer they are making me to walk this much far... already I reached here from 15km away. It’s disgusting should I attend this interview for sure? or am I taking wrong route?” – it was irritating. Immediately I Called my friend who is working there. She also said “yeah…you need to walk for more than one km. you go and wait there. I will see you once I reached.”

Bullshit…But I needed this offer at least to put paper and try some other company by having this one as everyone in IT does. So I decided not to go back. After 20 mins walk I reached gate 3… took my phone out from my hand bag and Called him to inform that I reached gate 3.  ”Okay… go to reception and wait there… will ask someone to escort you” - he said.

As soon as I entered into reception, was searching for the rest room to comb my hair first and then do face wash because I was looking like the person who came out of the roller coaster ride. Appearance is not important to show your talent but it matters anyway. First impression need not to be best but should not be worst. After washing my face I felt fresh…My kajal and mascara added beauty to my look. Came out and was standing in reception hall for more than 1hr coz all seats were occupied. As time passed my temper was going out of control.

I thought if I complete this earlier I can go to my office at least by lunch. But now that’s not possible. Time was already 1pm. Whoever comes to escort me I just wanted to scold him like anything. I wanted to get back at escort for making me to wait so longer. I have never ever waited like this for anyone in my life. My BP was raising. I was pissed off. Wanted to shout like “who the hell the escort is?”. My phone was ringing finally.

“Hello… Lalitha?”

•  Start
  •  1  2  3  4  5
  •  End
Dear readers, Comments feature is provided for sharing your comments about this article.
Please restrain from using it for other purposes.
Chillzee.in reserves all rights to remove / modify any irrelevant / inappropriate comments without any prior notification.
To read our Comment / Forum rules, please visit Chillzee Comments & Forum Rules.Thank you.
If you have any queries please contact administrator @ admin@chillzee.in

Comments
# RE: Short Story - Am I Craughing or craffing?!!! - LalliChillzee Team 2017-04-17 08:47
Super coool story Lalli ma'am (y)

Very enjoyable (y)

Keep writing :)
# RE: Short Story - Am I Craughing or craffing?!!!Lalli 2017-04-17 13:45
Thx a lot Chillzee team... :thnkx: will try my best :grin:
# Craughing & craffingKarthiii 2017-04-16 14:18
Awesome story lalitha.. (y) wonderful narrating :hatsoff: interview la tea coffee kuda kuduka matranga ungaluku food lam. Ena kavanipu :clap:. Eagerly waiting for your nxt story
# RE: Short Story - Am I Craughing or craffing?!!!Lalli 2017-04-17 13:49
thx karthiii :thnkx: your motivation only :lol: waiting for yours also :grin:
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote
# RE: Short Story - Am I Craughing or craffing?!!! - LalliVasumathi Karunanidhi 2017-04-16 08:12
nice story.. (y)
lawn interview...well narrated... (y)
keep writing... (y)
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote
# RE: Short Story - Am I Craughing or craffing?!!! - LalliLalli 2017-04-17 13:50
thx a lot ma'am.. :thnkx: sure will try :yes:
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote
# RE: Short Story - Am I Craughing or craffing?!!! - LalliTamilthendral 2017-04-16 01:18
Good story (y) well narrated :clap:
Wish interviews happen this casual :)
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote
# RE: Short Story - Am I Craughing or craffing?!!! - LalliLalli 2017-04-17 13:52
:thnkx:
# RE: Am I craughing or craffingDinesh_Srinivasan 2017-04-15 21:14
Great story narrating skill lalli (y) I didn't feel like I am studying story in a website. I just felt like someone is sitting in front of me and sharing the interview experience face to face interestingly. :clap:
Not at all look like it's your first story. Long way to go. :GL:
Looking forward for your next story. Expectation reached to next level.
Congrats champ and thanks for this lovely story :clap:
# RE: Am I craughing or craffingLalli 2017-04-17 13:52
:grin: :thnkx: :lol:
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote
# RE: Short Story - Am I Craughing or craffing?!!! - LalliAdharv 2017-04-15 20:10
:clap: :clap: super & lively narration ma'am... Yes, ball is in our court and adhai rombha azhaga solli irukinga. Every dialog had its own flvr sply the mind voice :D Apro andha selfdappa :P

"Nothing is wrong speaking your mind but not all the time"...that's the catch. :hatsoff: 100% true nice dat u stated it ma'am.

We wil be in cloud nine if the interviews r so informal with 100's of ppl attending the interview we can never expect things to be in our comfortzone :yes: Lalli seems to be practical & smart but konjam over expectations pa facepalm

Anda live interview was another cute part of the story coz most of the time interview-la acting panuradhey velaya irukkume idhu nala tech-ah irukk yikes & Finally frnds naduvula vara ella convo-um cute...markama andha Suji & lali combo, avaru selfie-k vangura bulb :lol:

:cool: :thnkx: for this cute story.

Looking forward for more of ur stories here.... :GL: keep rocking.
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote
# RE: Short Story - Am I Craughing or craffing?!!! - LalliLalli 2017-04-17 13:55
boss first :hatsoff: to you. 4 stories from you.. awesome. but enga aalu kanama poiteenga.. come on boss :clap: we are also waiting for your story :grin: very happy to hear such a supportive and good feedback from you :thnkx:
# Craughing or CraffingRahis 2017-04-15 19:55
Nice story..clap: .I love the way of your narrating... :GL: and i wish to attend one interview like this :lol:keep rocking (y) waiting for next one :grin:
# RE: Craughing or CraffingLalli 2017-04-17 13:56
:grin: :thnkx:
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote
# RE: Short Story - Am I Craughing or craffing?!!! - LalliVignesh_asok 2017-04-15 19:42
Lawn interview semma :clap: . Namaku matum apdi onum nadaka matrathe :Q: .. finally you are craffing... Way of writing is toooo good.
keep narrating good stories..... go ahead :GL:
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote
# RE: Short Story - Am I Craughing or craffing?!!! - LalliLalli 2017-04-17 13:57
:clap: :cool: ungalukum nadakum :GL: :grin: :thnkx:
பெண்களுக்கான ஸ்பெஷல் கட்டுரைகள், குறிப்புகள், செய்திகள், கதைகள் & கவிதைகள்

Come join the FUN!

Write @ Chillzee

சுடச் சுடச்...!

அதிகம் வாசித்தவை

From our Forums

From our Forums

From our Forums

அதிகம் கருத்து பகிரப்பட்டவை

சலசலக்கும் விவாதங்கள்

More Topics »

Current running Chillzee serial stories

You can also check the stories by genre here.

Also don't miss our completed stories listed here or the listing grouped by Chillzee Authors here

Stories update schedule

KMO

Ame

MvM

TPEP

* Change in schedule / New series

* - On temporary break

* If you would like to write @ Chillzee please click here or send an email to admin@chillzee.in.

Latest Episodes